TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

Friday 29 July 2016

I'm back, as Arnie would say. Three years on and an awful lot of moons have risen and fallen, as well as water passed under the bridge. I am still a sixteen year old but now in a sixty-five year old body. A knee replacement, various health issues and a 'new lease' of life has entered my 'domain.' 

The main reason I have not posted in nearly three years is I have a new 'hobby.' Well (Two new hobbies to be exact) 

Hobby number one: In June 2014, I qualified as a Padi advanced diver. I cannot afford to dive on a regular basis but when I can afford it, it gives me pleasure which is difficult to describe. Just type 'the wonders of diving' into your browser and take a good look at some of the incredible underwater images. To use a over-used phrase, it's like being on another planet. Next summer, if finances permit, I plan to spend at least a week on a 'diving boat' on the Red Sea. Hobby number two in the beginning was just a pastime to keep me out of the burning sun of Cyprus but has now become the main driving force in my life. It needs a post of it's own, so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment